Half Win, Half Lose

by - November 04, 2013


I joined national economic competition in Malang yesterday. Because it was national  scope so the atmosphere was not different at all with OSN; my nightmare competition.
I met with my friends in OSN, we had nostalgic there. Had fun!

Actually there were no any special thing in this competition. I was not classified as the winner and also not the loser because I got prize, throphy and fresh money.
I did not pass to semifinal because it just put 6 participant whose had highest rank and I got 8th rank; hair-breadth.
Then I competed again and finally I got 9th winner. Oh hell! What is that? It's out of prediction. Last year I got 9th recording as my first competition and this year, I got same after I joined many competition. I felt emabarassing; much.
In spite of that, thank goodness I had a chance bring the trophy!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram