Art Technique

by - November 30, 2013

Again and again I'll tell you that I do (not) like sport and art. I never have an idea to hate those but I'm sure it happens because I don't have any talents about it; really.
But odiously, in my last grade of senior high school. I have a wonderful beauty teacher that impose me to draw perfectly with many technique and persevere me draw it smoothly.
Haha I often cry when I had art class (cry in whisper). The reason is simply that I could not accept the stuffs so in my first grade, I got remedial in art :((
Now, I'll show you off my picture with many technique. It's bad, but for me as beginner, forgive it lahh :D

first, impasto technique (teknik impasto), we use crayon in drawing it. The impasto technique it self said that the colour has rough texture, you can see the really impasto technique in the paint of Vincent Van Gogh.

Second, sfumato technique, it said that the colour looks so flimsy, opposite of impasto. We merely use pencil and colour them wih gelap-terang.

Third, pointilism technique. From the word, we know that it's point. So we drip our picture one by one using marker. It's exhaustable indeed.

Everything are fail, miserable!


You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram