Sincere

by - November 16, 2013


Normal for human to have ambitiousness and  desire to be admired, prided. Regardless they love or not, they will do for getting some points so finally they are admired by everyone. Slow, that's normal.

I ever do something not-sincerely, it was when I intended to be Pengurus OSIS. I did it not based on I love joining organization but I wanted to be well-known in my school. I presumed OSIS was the prestigious organization. And it ran well!
When I joined social organization like Laskar Anak, I was selected to join it and I had intension joining it for getting the title as Duta Anak Indonesia. I did it because I had senior and she was selected as Duta Anak Jawa Timur, she often go to anywhere place in Indonesia. I want it. So the point, I joined Laskar Anak, it was not caused I love and care children anymore.
Those are ambition, and I perceived everything without love cannot run smoothly.


On the other hand, I did something that I did not want to get some point but just join my deepheart.
First, when I nodded my parents' want to go to this current senior high school that's not totally good accreditation. I went here, there were the idea of forcing initially. Because I wanna go to another prestigious school for getting intensive olympiad stuffs. In spite of I didn't go to those school, I had olympiad training even standard.

Second, when I chose Economic as my choice for bimpres. I was the only one who want to join this bimpres. Yes, my friends joined natural science bimpres i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology. I had heart to have class  alone. Even everyone thought economic was not reputable, I chose it sincerely. And you know, I was the only one also who able pass the selection till OSN. The others failed, from OSK instead.

Third, when I chose the social program as my major program for SMA. You all know how prejudice society deliver to social program. ''Everyone who take social program, they are stupid, they same with rubbish''. You must know, I was normal, I didn't want to be claimed as bad people. Whatever I was, I wanna be the best one. But I thought twice, what it could be if I loved social, I had clear dream that I wanna be econom so what the reason again I would be in science program afterward I thought, Those were just for getting amazed image. And under of my deep heart, I chose to be here, in social program regardless any society's stereotype. (but I've not proven yet that I'm success at all)

okay, there are no any conclusion literally. But I want you, me, them, us doing anything sincerely, based on heart regardless anything.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram