Random Feeling

by - November 29, 2013


I'm forthcoming personality but for love affair, I prefer shut.
I do believe there were no anyone who had intension read my blog so even I blab everything, it's not read by people meanwhile I get relieve to tell my problems to whoever there.

Guys, as youth I've felt love now to someone outside my province. I did not know it's right or not when I still have study but I waste my greater part of time just for menggalau, sad till write this post and publish.
I'm woman, I love him who is not really acquaint me, just know me at a glance. But I've intended to love him really without kinda reason like I loved another one.
It's so silly if I must reveal my deep heart, it's not proper really. But the other hand, I need he know this. Minimal make me free from uproar feeling even I know that he will not love me also in advance.

The funny thing also come. As I've told you that I don't have his contact. I know his phone number, facebook and twitter, but as genio people He never open his social network site and sending message frequently.
So, how can he know me? How can I catch his attention to me? How can I make him know that I love him for a long time? How can I make him remember me ongoing but we have distant till hundreds of kilometre?
Those are the question that I cannot answer it, REALLY! 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram