Convenience Teachers

by - November 07, 2013


I wanna say sorry to my teachers in advance. This article just showing that I've disappointed with the bestowing of government to teacher whose deserved getting title as civil servant teacher / PNS. This article also my pleasure to take the freedom of speech. I'm living in democratic country; Indonesia. I wanna reveal those.

 I go to public school, I'm in  last grade of senior high school (I've told you everytime). I have a lot of teachers. Since I was in elementary til now, I studied to many teachers. It always different time to time. This year is Mr. A so next year will Mrs. C. And it also different for every lesson. You can imagine how many teacher I've get of.

As I've told you before, I always study in public school. Even I have studied in private school in my first elementary. *Oh we'll not talk about where were my school*.
I study with PNS teacher in public school certainly but not all of that are PNS teacher. There are also un-PNS teacher or it calls Guru Tidak Tetap (GTT). I don't know why they are called as unfixed teacher, Is it mean that the teacher can be fired anytime by the school. Oh no, that's too tragic. Yes, I don't know at all.


In my elementary and junior high school, I forgot there were GTT teachers or not; I was not observance. But in my SMA, I know that. And I know that GTT teachers are more marvellous that PNS teachers (even not all of that, but I find 3).

Before I'll define what is PNS teacher and GTT simply in my point of view. PNS teachers are those teachers who has bestowing from highest authority that claimed as excellent teacher. GTT teachers are beginner that still 'have not' capable enough and need more time to deserve being PNS teachers.
As a matter of fact, I find that PNS teachers have lower spirit to teach student than GTT. Is it capsize right?
The conclusion who I find, being a PNS teachers are not only how great they able to be teacher but also how they have network to the institution. I got a story from my teacher, he never have chance to be PNS on the grounds of capacity, less of certificate, and  postponement of time promises. Yaa maybe it's really obstacle concerning how much the number of teacher in Indonesia.
But I know that my 3 GTT and PNS teachers in the same lesson have different capability. How GTT able to teach well, have big spirit, dicipline to come in class, able to answer my questions flawless. Those are not find in PNS teacher.
I feel it, I don't say who are wrong here but that really happen.
I'm so apprehensive with this condition. I want government affirms who is really convenient teacher. Merely I want that.

Disclaimer : I don't say that all of PNS teachers are bad. I also favor another PNS teacher. But I'm so severe that the some best teachers are not classified as best.
I just say this by my deep heart. I don't have intend to not tribute my teacher. They all are good, they able to transfer knowledge to me, but the way are different.
Thanks! I love you all. I'm so sorry for this post.
I just feel severe!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram