Why-Blogging?

by - December 09, 2013




I don't have idea if you ask me why I write diligently on blogger.I guess that there will no anyone intensly visit my blog, write and give comment if they are not asked by me to do it, agony really. Seriously it's latest question considering I've written 23 posts so far, it's plenty much to me.

Actually this blog has been exist since I was in my secondary school (I've told in my very first post). The substance of this blog just copy-paste from another post that has been providing by Mr. Google. I was not creative at all, embarassing. Nah, the exact question, why this blog seems new, and contrary with my above description?

Let I tell! In the beginning, I'll tell you that I love love love the best Indonesian young debater who represented Indonesia for WSDC 2013. She's my idol really, I like to stalk her and one of my stalking result is this blog. How come? I often open her blog, read all of her posts instead, it's out of the box, isn't it? Her blog is very interesting. It's simple, well-informed, inspirable, unique, flawless! In one of her post, she said that her blog would be posted by her achievement, great activity so she will read it again in the next time because she could not memorize it one by one. Her reason looks simple but to me it's look right. First, because we must do writing culture for strength our history and second, because I love her so what she said always the rightness.


Because she is debater so her blog also use english. And I imitate it, even I don't have capacity capability like her but minimally I have attempt to able like her. Maybe you will judge me 'Sintia is same with Sintia who has not reorganized her blog, NOT-CREATIVE' oh maybe it's yes but I deny because I bring fresh theme about observing people, not perfectly about me even most of that like this. Whatever, I'm categorized as Identification or Imitation that debater.

I write this blog because I want to write. The civilization of someone life would be known by her/his writing. We will never know the existence of dynasty Tarumanegara Kingdom in Indonesia if we didn't find the epigraph, it's written guys. So that I will encrave my history by my self minimally it will be known by my child that they have great mother like me. Mainly I love writing and perfectly I LOVE BLOGGING.

Liebe Grüße :)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram