Marvellous 'Putih-Abu'

by - October 31, 2013


It's my last grade in Senior High School. It feels a moment as if I am I am still a cute junior high school who jam on in new life; juvenile

Everyone name Senior High School after 'Putih Abu-Abu'. It caused by  every senior high school in Indonesia use same uniform, typical uniform literally. For senior high school students, they use white shirt and grey skirt/trouser, junior high school student use blue and elementary use red.

Okay continue to my another blab, I wanna tell you about my beauty experience during in my senior high school; furthermore I'll call SMA.

I admit that SMA is phenomenal term, I can say that (Alm.) Chrisye was not wrong to sing that masa-masa paling indah masa-masa di sekolah especially in SMA that we had grown, we begin our maturity to be another of us (?)
another of us means that we'll have extra ordinary thing that we never do it previously.
I felt, I feel...


Actually everyting is same especially in learning process that we have 8 hours a day, and the lesson is merely divided from Science Lesson to Biology, Chemistry and physics. That's not bad at all.
But basically, what makes SMA is difference for everyone and me is not about learning process but out, about the activity outside classroom. Love juga sih, but we don't talk about that.

In my first grade, I chose to be an activist. Joined a lot of school and government organizations. I enrolled myself be Pengurus OSIS, with a lot of effort, headache, cry, shout and so forth. I passed those and selected to be pengurus osis in organization and political division; Komisi 5.
I also joined Gerakan Masyarakat Peduli Anti Narkoba (GEMPITA), I liked it that I must be a spy and see  the symptom of drug user to be rehabilitated. Yaa even I just worked for awhile under the grounds of busy. Sebenernya karena I was lazy sih haha. Don't mad me, I had own reason :(
In government organization, I joined Laskar Anak. It was an organization of my kabupaten to reach their goal that it is 'Kabupaten Layak Anak'. It's the form of giving aspiration from kid like me to repair the condition in kabupaten so we'll have convenience condition for kid, am I kid? -_-
Yaa, I joined 3 organizations all at once. Beside of that I also joined Badan Dakwah Islam and be a secretary. You can imagine that my first time on SMA, sooo busheyy!!
And the best thing, First grade was my beginning carrier to be an econom, I was the only one student from my angkatan who want to join Bimbingan Prestasi Ekonomi.  Miserably!

The time goes by, I jam on my second grade. I didn't feel comfort with my activity; organization. I went out instead of I was tired and lazy to do those activities but I wanna try another of me; ABG labil!
So I decided to out from those and enrolled to the grand opening English Club first generation. After did exhausting test, I was selected with 11 others. I debated, I did competition, I was tired with the training, went home late, but I was happy.

Still be the best thing is my carrier on Economy, even I struggled alone. I able to win in my early second grade. After that I did a lot of competition till I able to pass the selection and joined OSN Ekonomi 2013 in Bandung. That's prestigious competition.

Once that I'd like to tell you, my experience in SMA is very marvellous. Even I was tired or another misery things. I enjoyed. I loved. I felt my first maturity.
Thanks SMA, even my time still 5 month again from now  in SMA but I seem it's fast!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram