Lose is (not) Forever: Debate

by - October 16, 2013



Self-confidence is the best one. We need self-confidence when we have in a competition.
Let see my story:
I have presidential debate last day. Huh you must think that it's quite difficult for me. I'm who actually always have parliamentary debate and have studied for a year. It's nightmare that I must change the system for 2 weeks, study double, strive to able to be a president :D Before, I have debate under a team which involving 3 members but in presidential debate I must do battle alone; one brain facing those headache, hell!

At the first time, I feel awkward because I'M THE THIRD SPEAKER. I claim that I'm not someone who like challenge to try being first speaker; I can be second.
You must see in terms of Presidential debate, it contains First Speaker, little rebuttal and Reply Speech merely. Those are backlash with whip (3rd speaker), very different.
I must adjust my self hard, very hard. Simply for making my self not perform embarassingly under bringing the name of my school.
I've felt depression because I must adjust with that and also I've forgotten to speak english after my no longer in debate because I join OSN that's finished by naming me after 'loser' *forget it*
But as my debate coach said to me, ''the winner is one who able stand after fall''. I wanna be the winner, so I'm not giving up by those severe.
Now, Alhamdulillah. After passing 6th debate, from pre-eliminary round, octofinal, quarterfinal, semifinal and reach to Grand Final. I got throphy as Runner Up.
I WANNA STAND HIGHER :)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram