Eradication English Subject in Elementary School: Support or Not

by - October 09, 2013

I don't have any idea of this problem. I am feeling not like Sintia as usual. As debater, actually in every problem I tend to be one of side; proposition or opposition.

But now, I feel hurricane in my mind (lebayyy). I don't know what kinda I want to be.
Going on, see the problem.
I ensure you know new former of curriculum 2013. We'll discuss new curriculum on elementary school.

As a matter of fact, I don't have any intend observing a deed of Kementerian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan changing curriculum from SD to SMA. The motion in my next debate competition impose me observe it; research those stuffs. Hell!
Okay, the motion TH support the eradication of english subject in elementary school. It seems simply, I also feel it in advance but after I research matter and sparring; debate.Even though I win  as proposition team. My conscience don't have any idea about it. To be honest even debate impose me rarely to support one side of position but I have own conscience to claim whom I proposition or opposition.


I don't have any idea anymore. I became proposition, I aggreed but I also didn't agree with what I've said. Yes I know, we try to ensure adjudicator in debate. I can do it because it's my own duty. But guys, it's out of debate. I observe it under the point of me as observer :)

Simply the point for proposition such as the effort of government making children know what's their identity by learning indonesia and vernacular language in advance; creating nationalism. That's good.
On the other hand, opposition claim it's the form of setback in education quality, how we must prepare facing globalization especially to face ASEAN Community 2015. It can be the first foothold for children knowing what english is, what they must be in next era; kinda preparation.

Yaa, those are my little summarization of searching matter in this motion. I don't know who I am tending to. Okay, I'll think my truly conscience after the competition would be done. Maybe I'm too messy thinking another motion and I'm imposed to be able debating in every point of view.
Let it flow!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram