Please Be My staker!

by - October 26, 2013



It happened last saturday when I had economic class with my junior. There was my friend, came to me and told that she could open who is being our stalker on facebook. Yaa by using that, we can see who visit our timeline recently.

I'm so curious exactly. She said that her ex boyfriend was positioned in first, bla bla and so forth. I also curious to know. She taught me how to do it. And she also lent her laptop to log in my account and see who are my stalkers; how kind she is.
At first, I feelt goosebump. You know that I have ideal boy in my eyes and you know also that I hope he is my stalker. Yippiee, I'm normal :|
I saw the messy code in monitor (programming language). My friend copied some number from those messy code on address bar, she said there will appear the timeline of my stalker. I trembled. But unfortunately, my friend who taught me  this way, being the first stalker and she confessed that she opened my profile to see album of our english club last night. Oh fine, so it shows the data is valid anymore


After that, I did it by myself and my second stalker.. tarraa she is my friend in OSN. Ahh, I didn't hope so; I hope it's boy first :D
I opened for the third time, and it's boy. He is my senior and he ever said that he like me (forget it). Yaa he is my first boy stalker.
I had ever despair that he (my wish) opened my facebook timeline. So  it was useless that I made status for him so far, merely wish he read it. Haha I'm too exaggerate and... ignorant to do that. Yes!

But after I opened till 6 times (kalo ga salah), There is his name!!!!! Yaa, after I copied in address bar on browser. His profile appeared on monitor. His name is recorded there. Ohh It's like dream, surely it's like dream. I do not ever think that he ever open my facebook  timeline. Even I hope so :o

I stared the monitor for awhile. And exactly it's true. Yaa, it is him. In my imagination, he opened my timeline, he would see my beauty photos (:p), read my status for him, stalk me to see who are my friend, so courious he was.
Hahahaha maybe you'll think that I exaggerate to reveal those. But I am sure when you are in my position that you furtive love someone. That will be special dudee. It has possibility that he want to us more. You love someone, surely you'll stalk him right? And vice versa right :)

Okay, stop this fictitious! I reverted and I perceived. I know consciously that he didn't have intension to do such as I imagine of. As a matter of fact, he opened my timeline facebook is not perceived literally by his curious to me. Maybe he had wrong click, he did it incoindentally without seeing what the substance of my timeline or wanna search information about competition in my timeline considering we're competition-mate. I aware!
To be honest, I’m his biggest stalker. I always open his timeline in facebook, twitter, google+,  whatever about him. I presume when you love someone, you curious someone, you’ll stalk him/her even it’s not everytime but you will spend your time to see it, right. You are curious what she/he do.
I believe stalking is first step and prove you pay attention someone regardless it’s about love or hate indeed. But care must be there.
And I want you do. Please Be My Stalker!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram