Lose - Lost - Lost

by - September 08, 2013

Have you ever known the word 'lose'? Of course.

I've ever felt that, too often instead. It's like nightmare and repeat ongoing.

Now seeing my story, Spending your time at least 5 minutes to read this silly story.

2 months ago, I'm in confusing situation that I waited the announcement from 'Kementerian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan. Who ones be the best delegation for their each province joining the precious competition in Indonesia. OSN literally.

I've no idea that what I had waited was mine. But everything is looked easy that there is my name there amid 90 best delegation around Indonesia.

The time goes by...

I prepared as I able to. I tried to be perfect but what happened in the competition who was held in Bandung - Jawa Barat.

I've lot of difficulties, I mere do it even I have target to get medal, gold especially.

The fact I don't get anything. I heard another my friend was called one by one to take their medal. I waited patiently, but till the end. I DIDN'T CALLED.

I felt depress but otherwise I aware 'what can I do?' 'I can't do it' 'I simply coward amid clever croud there'

I felt nauseous seeing them had medal around their neck, they smiled, they laughed and called their parents informing 'I'm the winner, maam'

I want it, I want do what they do. But everything which I've known. They are more than me. Best things, I'm so arrogant. I felt I was best. Hah, the time goes by. And this is the result.

Looser.


me,

Sintia Farach Dhiba




You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram