Must Be Praised to God: OSN Ekonomi 2013

by - September 10, 2013




Kontingen OSN Ekonomi 2013 Jawa Timur




Inhabitant 107 Puri Khatulistiwa


This is the continuity my last post.
Even I've told you that I'm the looser. But there are lot of things that I think I've never cared about.
Here,

yaa here, I joined Olimpiade Sains Nasional (OSN) Ekonomi 2013.
I remembered when I was only delegation my school who able to continue from Olimpiade Sains Kabupaten (OSK) to Olimpiade Sains Provinsi (OSP). Not stop there, I also be only delegation from my 'kabupaten' and with another little members were selected joining OSN at Bandung.
I remembered when all of my family said congrats to me because of that little achieving, all of teacher, all of my friends, all of people.
I was happy because I departed from Surabaya to Bandung by plane. And it's the first time. So special.
I also met with special econom around Jawa Timur and made them will be my best friend.
From passing selection OSN also, I could step on Bandung for the first time, have friends around Indonesia. I could be honour guest at ITB, have big bedroom with two beautiful friendly friends (Ani from Central Java and Ericha from West Kalimantan).
I have gotten best service from my hotel at Jatinangor, I got it all free  just because my luck to pass selection precious competition OSN.
As I told you that it's the first time I go to Bandung, that's also my first time going to Trans Studio Bandung.
There, I can't do anything because of my traumatic toward adrenaline game. Yaa last month I had sick for a week because I tried to ride pendulum 360 at Jawa Timur Park but I still enjoyed Trans Studio in person.
Moving on..
Oh, I can't mention what good service one by one. The best thing, I wanna say something that I'm so shy to mention it.
Praise be to God, I can get it those all except medal.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram