Serendipity?

by - September 13, 2013




Have you ever seen this case?
It often happen everywhere but rarely in my eyes.
One day, I went to kota malang at cock-crowk, I'll attend one islamic meeting. I got a move on attending it, merely not to make me and my father late. But admittedly, the tire of our motorcycle was leaking after we had 10km journey.
Under the dark of sky, we searched tire repair while walked. You surely know that it was so earlier, there were no any tire repair opened. I asked to villager where the tire repair was. She said that there was one tire repair around 1km. I and my daddy contiued our searchings, we arrived to one house with sign 'tambal ban' in front its house. We knocked at the door and shouted out to call the householder, but there were no any answer. Yaa, they still slept probably.
We continued our searchings again meanwhile I felt discomfort to my eyes because of dust. We walked again until we found wooden house and there was sign 'tambal ban'. I knocked and shouted. After a long time fortunately there was an middle-aged  woman appeared from that house. She aggreed to repair our motorcycle but she said to pray shubuh in advance. She asked us to sit at wooden seat and tried to clean it. I permitted to minimarket searching medicine for my eyes. Returning from minimarket, I was very shocked. Why? Because the middle-aged woman repaired the tire by herself. I thought that still there was her husband but astonishable that woman who opened and also worked that tire repair.

All are about Olimpiade Sains Nasional (OSN) Ekonomi 2013 at Bandung last week.
Here my story, silly story literally.

When we're talking about OSN, you all will think far 'bout study, doing the confusing test, doing presentation in front of adjudicator and another boring thing.
Yaa, those are the activity that surely we get inside of OSN. So bored, so headache, so happy literally :)
But you know I got serendipity there. Something that I found incoincidentally meanwhile I did another main things.

Next,
Since I departed from Malang (my house) to Surabaya for preparing OSN with another delegation from east java. I had gotten headache in advance. I was lazy to see the stuffs of olimpiad. Heard the lecturer, did simulation of olimpiad, read books, and do a lot of  activity inside test. I've done it.
Nah, silly things came when it raised the last test day in Bandung. After doing presentation, we had game invention.

The time goes by, inside that last test or especially after the test has done.
I found something inside my heart, haha that's love said my friends.
I also don't know till now, what is that?
Getting love to someone at a glance? I don't familiar to him also but I'm so happy to see him and so sad when he checked out on Sunday morning.
As I know, He is far to me. He is impossible to love me also because a lot of reason. Ah not important to tell it all.
I loved him at a serendipity.

For : Participant outside Jawa Timur but inside Java Island



You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram