Colour in My Putih-Biru

by - August 15, 2013






Almost 4 years, we've not been meeting each other. I also can't attend in your sweet seventeen any more. Ahh, miss you so much Sitii :)
but wait! Even though I can't say happy birthday in person and can't give a birthday gift for you. I attempt to make you such a special thing (mediocre literally~)
Nahh... These are our collection photo despite not too numerous, but merely make you remember my chubby cheeks and my hidung mancung :D



It's in front of ruang serbaguna, right? We're soo romantic -__-

This is the best picture ever during at 8.1, we upload it quickly to facebook at that time :D


I miss you this funny moment with Nadiana Ulfah, Rahayu Rahmayanti and surely you are :*







I think that penjaga sekolah will mad us because we thief label on boy toilet :D


We had attempt to be a model, wait! We failed, bad fact deh :(








Ahh, I just find a few pictures of us. huaa, my handphone that we took pictures has broken.
But the special thing,
happy birthday my best friend since in junior high school till we'll go to varsity, may we always have good friendship. Don't be childish again. Once, Happy Sweet Seventeen, honey. Udah 17 jangan digunakan liat film 17 tahun ke atas loh hahaha

mere make it for you in your lovely seventeen birthday :')

Yours,
Sintia Farach Dhiba


You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram