Overslept Ramadhan

by - July 16, 2013




Good Morning!!
Hooaammbb.... I go out of my house and see my watch, oh it's 7 o'clock. Wait! 7 a.m. or 7 p.m. Why no-one out of house?
Oh I see, it's 7 a.m. The sun has rosen and light up this earth.

I see lamp in front of houses still turn light, every doors still locked and there're no noisy everywhere. Where anybody here?
I still keep silent till 8 a.m. I see there's one people out from her house still wear pajamas and her hair haven't combed (not-neatly), I guess that she newly awake.

Yaa, it's Ramadhan. I don't know why everyday in Ramadhan, everyone oversleep. Rarely he/she come late to office or school just because it's ramadhan.
Everyone often make Ramadhan as the reason to come late, they say that they fall asleep after sahur or tadarus till midnight.
I know those activities are done special in Ramadhan and Islam say that sleep also a part of ibadah ( ga tau inggrisnya :'' ) but I'm not agree to make it as the reason for us forgert our requirement like work or study at school.

We ever hear how PNS come late to office and run away instead because of Ramadhan. Is Ramadhan wrong here? No!
I don't agree if Ramadhan is the reason decreasing mobility people. Even though Islam appreciate everyone to sleep during Ramadhan but  I do believe ones who still do their requirement, it'll get reward more than merely sleep.

Perhaps, it's the homework for us to prevent it happen. We can wake up approach Imsak and wait Shubuh, after that don't sleep again.

P.s. It also homework for me because I often hurry up to take a bath  because of oversleeping :''

You May Also Like

1 comments

Instagram