Miserable Love

by - July 12, 2013


Ah, you all know I'm in senior high school student now. And I'm not far from what's called love and here we'll discuss about love to someone, guy exactly.
Everyone can't blame me why I've ever love because my teacher ever says that the sign of teenager she has feeling love to boy and vice versa. Sooo I’m normal :D


But what I feel here soo miserable, perhaps I can proclaim myself as unlucky person about love so far because I’ve not gotten happiness of love yet.

May I tell, readers?

Wait! I wanna cry beforehand (╥╥)


It happened when first time I fell in love. I sat in 7th grade. It was the first time, I got breathtaking every the guy passed in front of me.

I was like slavered by that feeling. I felt this love impose me unable to do everything, I often cried and contemplated wherever. What the hell? When I had homework, I remembered him for a long time then did the homework for awhile *severe* It was intruding my daily.


The misery came when I  knew he hated me instead. Yaa, he knew I loved him because firstly I told to my friends I love that guy and I always seem  awkward in the presence of him. He hated me perhaps he felt that I was so exaggerate, I didn't know at all. And still there were miserable just because I ever felt in love, exactly I cannot tell you everything. What could I do by the time? Nothing, just wept and had lazy to study.


But it just happened awhile because after that I moved school. To be honest, I felt that those are like dream. Why I loved someone for first time and end up with falling a lot of tears till I also got decrasing of score in my report.


Ah, It just little bit story how I've not gotten luckiness about love yet.

I perceive that in the very first time, I was reprehensibled by you all because I did love in wrong way. It obviously broke value of student even it just a moment. What I got? I was hated by him instead, it was so miserable.

Perhaps all those happened because I didn’t have any intension to use love in right way like make it for more enthusiast in study, I fell in love and forgotten my obligation to study first that’s why I didn’t get right to be loved by him :’’

My message for you all, Use your love in right way! Don’t be like me!

Love is normal but it’s unnormal to waste who am I literally.




You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram