No Declination: Thank You 2018!

by - December 31, 2018


Instagram knows me so well!

As I always make a conclusion of my life in recent years, I will present my 2018 life.
I really love instagram, the additive application that can make me remind what I have done so far. As expected, they show me how my 2018 is full with love:

1. Marry with my lovely prince
2. Be the best graduate
3. Start my life in categorically different place, Tokyo!


Firstly, I think my life is full of tough. This year is the first year of my life without any achievement that lead me to lift up a trophy like previous years. I feel 2018 is the messed up year in my life. No achievement, no lightened up,  merely a dust.

How cruel instagram put my time every day with its addiction, I cannot say anything rather than Alhamdulillah for seeing all the moment that Instagram tried to figure out this year.

2018 is a start!

2018 is a definition of new ...!



1. New Working Experience

I started my first minute of 2018 in Kuningan, Jakarta with my best friend (Lili and Ella), plus my boyfriend (now my husband) had uno card play all the night for lighting our new year's eve.

I start my new day in different way what I suppose to be.
I just had finished my thesis, and started my day to do my internship as financial auditor in big 4 accounting firm. It was really a big deal for me how I was so happy to make my first 3 month of 2018 staying there, learning much in peak season of auditor world.

I just feel what auditor should be, even only internship, I really feel how hard auditor life is.
Beside should always learn new thing in many cases of varied companies, they should be awake for many hours for office stuff, less sleep, but more overtime allowance to be gotten (noted!). I cannot describe more about it since I was only 3 months there. However 3 months with full over-over-overtime feels like I've been there like a year. I can really learn much from my senior there. I really want to learn much more with them, but I choose another way that lead me to another new life.

2. New Life

I have 2 new life: Marriage Life and Japan Life

It is right that I am a wife of someone now. In the end of April, I got marriage book that declare I belong to kak Irfan forever. The special day be the best resolution in my life, how I give myself  and my life to live beside him, an Indonesian, but Japanese programmer. One choice, but lead me to another option of life, such  leaving auditor life and leaving Indonesia instead.

Marriage in Japan Life is very tough
I cannot explain in a paragraph, rather than many articles would follow.
It is the way I should be really independent

However
Japan life teaches me the definition of balance life
"Weekday, Full of Study. Weekend, Full of Travelling"

I really be the well-managed people here. No schedule like in university, but I have more chores to be done for achieving my own planned list. Learning Japanese, learning to get top score in english proficiency test, learning GRE test from zero as a developing country ex student, and learning how to teach a Japanese English and Indonesian in my part time job. Tough!

Whatever my life could be, I am so happy to have my supported partner. The one who always cheers me up after he comes from work, and fun with me in weekend. It is really better than my previous life who never got any refreshing time just because focus in pursuing my ambition so that I am outdated about nice place in Malang along my college life there.

I often think that I am the most pitiful person compare to my friend. I don't be an auditor, I don't be an accountant, or I don't continue my postgraduate study that actually I should do it this year right after graduating from university.

Even though 2018 will not be my first year to start my career journey in some profession. I always try to believe that 2018 is the transition year to make me face my shining career in following year.

I also believe how success is not counted up by how much money I collect or trophies I lifted up. I am really happy to see my best nine instagram photo on 2018. I always be blessed with love.

In the middle of winter in Tokyo,
I say Thank you to Allah, for giving me a conundrum this year, and make me understand how blessful I am

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram