2017 Flies So Fast!

by - January 01, 2018

2017 flies so fast!


Realize it under the firework in year end eve, I really do not understand why the year has gone. Probably because I have done plenty much productive thing along the year, or spending my whole time staring Instagram indeed. I hope the productivity was the reason.

As usual, in the beginning of the year, I will make an evaluation about what I’ve done during the year. Please do not make a feeling that I only boast my self, it merely for praising to Allah blessings to me beside my great weakness. Wordless to describe how the wonderful year had ended. Let me remember what I’ve done during the year.

Selected as The Most Outstanding Student in Faculty of Economics and Business, Universitas Brawijaya 2017
For the sake of God, I never imagine how the silly people like me could get the title. In my year end eve, I really count second-per-second the title which had embedded to me will disappear in the near time. I always stare to myself how Allah gives me the great title even I never get great wonderful achievement during all my college life. Surely the news about the embedded title to me had been serious topic of new gossip among students in my faculty. However I just praise to Allah for blessings so that I start to be a speaker in student event so I hope it could be the best way for me to make an impact that matters to my environment. This title is directed fully to my parent whom I hope it could be the reason they will pride at me.


Be a Winner in 4 Accounting Olympiad
It is real! All my achievement as university delegates in accounting Olympiad was gotten in 2017, starting from February. I really wait the way I can bring my university on top due to my contribution as a winner. Since I had involved in Accounting Delegates on September 2016, I had been a loser for my beginning 3 competitions. I guess it had been the bad signal to me and my team, who knows that I can be the 1st winner in arrow for my team competition. Moreover, my last competition make me to be the winner in a prestigious competition which bring me to be part of big 4 accounting firm in the world starting on 2018. Hopefully it makes me better afterward


Finish my Graduate Thesis and Complete my Undergraduate Degree in 3.5 years
Nightmare for undergraduate students who come to their 4th year. Starting their 7th semester, they have to prepare the internship report, research for thesis, and competence test (special in accounting department). After finishing the class for 3 years, I do not know why the last year always be the hardest. Sometimes the last year have an impact to the duration of getting undergraduate degree, depend on the lecture, level of obstacle in taking the research topic, and mainly our self to manage the time (consider that no one remind us to meet the lecture, except our spirit to finish the degree). Well, those all are drama in almost all final year student. And I had finished it all. Alhamdulillah.
December 2017 will be my worst month since it is about the time I had to pass the competence test and thesis examination. Besides, I had to finish all dramatic hard administration so I can finish all my task as final year student exactly before I go to Pricewaterhouse Coopers to learn much about assurance in real life. Once again, Alhamdulillah I can pass it all even actually I do not finish my thesis in quick way, whereas I start to do my thesis in advance rather than my friend (it actually starts on April, it means that I do my thesis for 7 months). Well, I just wait my yudicium in recent days :)

Get an Engagement with my Love
The happiest thing for human alive is able to unite with his/her love. As a human who loves to be loved, I am so happy to begin my love trip by getting an engagement with my boyfriend. Even I have not graduated yet, I made a choice for getting engaged on June 30, 2017. Cannot wait to get full love by him :) 

The last checklist for my 2017 wonderful event must be remarked yaaa wehehe. Whatever my achievement on 2017, I really believe that my responsibility on 2018 will be more loaded. Surely everyone congrats me much along the year due to my achievement, but after 2017 has ended, I manage myself to make impact that matters to my surroundings.

Cannot wait to evaluate this year in 2019. Wish it could be better!

Struggling to make a great impact for the world,


S.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram