Many Questions about Impact on 2018, Will I?

by - January 20, 2018

“Make an impact that matters”
Actually it is the core value of one big 4 accounting firm. Even I am not part in the firm, I can say that their value is strongly motivated. I never go to the office and never know what is the philosophy of the value which always be embedded in their each post in social media. Not describing much about the value of the firm, I want to describe it as my mind has accepted the value and motivate me much.

Above sky will always be another layer of sky which we do not know how it ends

I do not claim that I am genius, but I cannot deny that I have ever gotten achievement  during my college life. Even it is not much in amount, however I was chosen by His grace to be the outstanding one. By all the achievement, I ask to my mind to find the impact that I’ve made so far. My heart turn around finding the answer and it does not find anything. My brain trying to make an answer about my contribution toward the improvement for achieving performance indicator of my faculty, but it limits to part of group, not most of society. Yes, it is the great homework for my 2018.

Jumping to the new year, thing across in my mind related to graduation ceremony which results to the question about what will I do next with my degree, whether contributing to business world as practitioner or back to be a student for being an academician afterward. It is question.

Another thing releases to my mind is also about the wedding ceremony which will also be held in the year which consequently arise question about what is next to my carrier if I get marry meanwhile I was so well-known as an outstanding student in my college, “will Sintia still be able to make an impact if Sintia make herself to be a wife?” people said.




Hard!
I know it is the hardest. The new life on 2018 really make me quit from my comfort zone. I never face all the challenges that will come to this year, answering my predicted society question. I guess it will be harder than only struggling to be a winner in accounting olympiad, because I guess it is about struggling in the fake life and I ever face the condition in advance, high school, and continuously till I had in campus life. Thus I conclude how dreadful my life in the new circumstances.
As every new year in advance, I want to write my resolution though so difficult to make a wish for my achievement in the year. Just want to write down here but I still want to think much about impact that I can do. Check this out for my achievement:



1. Be the best graduation in Universitas Brawijaya
2. Pass beginning level of Japanese Proficiency Language Test
3. Pass TOEFL and TOEIC above the scholarship requirement
4. Pass GMAT above the magister degree standard in Japan
5. Got the scholarship in Japan
6. Be the best wife for my husband :)

So what impact will you create, Sintia? Just wait my kind deed. Wish this blogger can make me embarrass not to be a beneficial person. I manage my self to be matter for my family, village, nationality, world, and the sacred of my religion.

Always learning,
S.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram