Sorry 2016, Welcome 2017

by - January 01, 2017

2016 will be the most fail year for having high spirit in posting an article around the year
It's so embarrassing when 2016 became the year for me to get high position in research department nevertheless I have less spirit for writing and being so critical

So sorry 2016, I lost my control to achieve all ambition that I've made in the beginning year. I was pathetic, desperate, lazy, and another worst thing. So bad. I'm shy for all I do in 2016 if I remember them.

I prefer sleeping to reading a book
I prefer playing with my smartphone to studying
It's the basic failure of my life during 2016 which makes me lost productivity. I just catch a thing that's not very important, i.e. Satisfying myself for getting wholeheartedly happiness
Even I feel so worst to face the year, I want to praise for everything that I got on 2016. It's caused that I've achieved my maturity enough for pursuing my ambition.
I don't know why behind my failure for managing time, I have great occasion for still being achieve every dream I've written on the wall of my room. Look at this

1. Got perfect GPA again in the odd semester
2. Got my first champion in scientific paper competition
3. Chosen as a Universitas Brawijaya official Delegates of Accounting Olympiad
4. Chosen as an Assistant Lecturer
5. Have an occasion for presenting my paper in the International Conference
6. Chosen as an official delegates from Universitas Brawijaya for joining Forum Bidikmisi Nasional in Hari Kebangkitan Teknologi Nasional scoring from my accumulative achievement

Yaa actually all of them are academic achievement only for satisfying my ambition, no more. You will think that I'm so pride for those but I just show how I'm praised to be blessed by Allah. Allah emerges His gift as what I want since past time. Maybe it's my false not to write a dream for being so worthwhile for human entire me. It's literally my false for taking me into a selfish student who just catch her ambition.

Hello 2017!
I have a wish for you. 
Don't make me repeat my false in previous year.
Don't let me do bad thing in wasting my time just for steady action only for making me happy without any productivity.
Don't let me being so selfish just to catch my owb ambision
Make me able to be worthwhile for human entire me
Make me still able to catch my own dream for winning competition, getting scholarship, getting good job prospect just for make my parents, my big family and my university pride to have ne
Make me able to balance the idea of give and get
Make me more productive each day in 365 day
Ease me to learn Japanese, Finishing my mini thesis till 3.5 grade of my class, get high score of English test, hmm every stuff to catch my next dream
Ease me and him for uniting our relation :)

Be steady. Be so happy.
Sorry for failure on 2016
I'm ready to success, 2017

The best dreamer and achiever,
S.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram