Misery Birthday

by - June 05, 2015



June 4th, 2015

Happy 18th Birthday, Sintia!!

I opened the calendar and just perceive that June 4th will come on following 5 days. I gaze on the date and I think, Sintia’s day will not be remembered by people in my surroundings, and it’s true.

My birthday come on Thursday, I could not celebrate my birthday in house with family because I still have class by the time. I woke up and found some new messages that told happy birthday to me with all pray. Yes, they are my parents and my brother.
I perceive no one will say birthday to me today because I am freshman that never tell about my birthday even I found my best friend told it in the morning.
All runs usually on the day even I got birthday sayings by everyone in my organization that’s told by Line. On the day, I also got surprise from my friend in Research and Development department of Himpunan Mahasiswa Jurusan Akuntansi when I do evaluation in some program. They made me cry by all attempt, they succeed and sent me a simple cake and force me to blow the candle above it.

Nothing special in the day even some people has attempt to make me happy so I am better off  because my special someone was late to say birthday to me. Before he comes, I catch some idea that appears on the day:

Birthday is not special day actually, it’s only memorize the day when my mother has struggled to birth me in this world. Mama said that it was very hard to birth baby Sintia under a lot of medical problem however mama able to birth me normally. Sometimes, it will be wound for mama to remember the misery day in her life even I’m her second child. It clearly shows that my birthday is not the day which need to be remembered especially for mama.

Hmm… By this case that I hope much but I got nothing, I just perceive my age will grow up but nothing get to remember, people in my surroundings on June 4th, 2015 taught me the idea!
Sintia doesn’t need to celebrate her birthday, useless!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram