Happy Ramadhan

by - June 16, 2015



Marhaban Yaa Ramadhan!

Bright month, Holy month, and Glorious month approach every Moslem in the world by the date of June 18th, 2015

Ramadhan is the month which every rahmah falls every time to the world. Everyone always miss all day along ramadhan that always be heard by reciting of Al-Qur’an fluently in the evening. Everyone will do shalat tarawih that’s specially exist in this month. Everyone will miss every days that’s very worth to pray because we will get double score in the view of Allah. Only in Ramadhan also, adzan Maghrib is the special voice that brings us to heaven in a day (ngalay, itu mah sih gue doang).
Yeayy everyone will wait Ramadhan to come along day that we have.

For your information, it’s the first time I am far from my family in the 1st day of Ramadhan alone however I will go back to my house and do fasting in my house soon. In this 1st day, I would write something that I will do during Ramadhan: 

  1.  Don’t forget to read Al-Qur’an minimum 1 juz a day, bismillah wish me istiqomah every year 
  2.  Keep patient to do tarawih even it got long time
  3. Even, I need to join family’s regulation to sholat tarawih in my family Islamic foundation that impose half of juz in every tarawih and read it fluently because the Imam comes from Mekkah Al-Mukarromah (sumpahe deh, semoga sabar)
  4. Don’t talk much
  5. Keep Productive
  6. Search new clothes (ini penting woi)


For the last point, it’s like some tradition which is nothing to do with the nature of Ramadhan. However preparing new clothes for Ramadhan is also the important thing that must be done during Ramadhan. You will see all department store and boutique are more crowded than usual day. You will also see a lot of new market open near to adzan Maghrib to sell takjil (appetizer before moslem buka puasa).
Hmm… Can’t wait to face Ramadhan!!!
I want to say that I am happy to find Ramadhan again!

Ramadhan Lovers,
Sintia^^

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram