Sorry For Leaving, Blogger!

by - January 31, 2015

I see my blogroll and I just perceive that almost 4 month,  September to December 2014, I never post anything to blogger.
September 2014 became my first month as freshman in Accounting – Universitas Brawijaya. I’m confused to explain detail why I cannot post anything.

As freshman, I began my activity by joining student orientation from level Universitas, Fakultas, and Jurusan. I got a lot of assignment. I got mad. I got exhausting. I got loss my time. I got no chance brainstorming to post anything to blogger. Hey I do exaggerate actually hehe because if I compare my student orientation as Accounting student than my friend in Engineer Faculty. I’m only a litte part of them.  I only have 1 day for  Universitas, 2 days for Fakultas + a month, and 2 days for Fakultas with a month to prepare the assignment. It’s different with engineer faculty that the bullying activity comes up everyday.

I also got additional class beside my real schedule in my usual class. It names ‘Excellent’, it’s like an English class special for Accounting freshman to make us be able to do conversation with English. Besides I also cannot enjoy my weekend because I must join tutorial class every Saturday.

Not stop until that point, I also have business to join my new organization, I take FORMASI to continue  my debate skill and I also join LSME, an organization about writing paper and another scientific creation.

But the most business time happened in October when I must do a lot of selection to be chosen as delegation Universitas Brawijaya in prestigious competition. I joined all selection and get it. I went home almost 11 p.m. everyday for a month. Hmm it really spend my time (explain it next) even I got prize when I joined the competition.

Oh this is my first semester. Wish I got more more more and more.

You May Also Like

1 comments

Instagram