Animality!

by - February 15, 2015

It’s about the silly thing that I write in column “Random Fact” above this text, point 28 exactly. I write that Sintia doesn’t like animal but never desire to kill them.

Animal is one of creator that’s created by God, beside plant and human, they are same in front of God,  they must be preserved all the time. Sometimes it’s like silly t
hings when I declare that I have big phobia to all animal in the world whether they’re wild or timid, whether they are halal animal or not.
I will shout as hard as I can when I see cockroach, caterpillar, cat, mouse, grasshopper, rabbit,  and many other  animal whom I will see in my house. Automatically I don’t like haram animal like pig and dog. It also happen with animal that’s danger for human , like tiger, cheetah, lion, crocodile, etc, even some people also take after wild animal

I always make difficulties to  my mother about this fact, because I will shout everwhere when animal approach me or only exist in front of my sight.  Mama always mad because I only cry and don’t want to make them repeal from my surrounding, like throw stone. I never torture them or even kill them. I prefer ask someone to let animal go rather than hurt or kill the animal by myself. Gak tega deh sumpah.
It doesn’t mean I am vegetarian but it’s about  I don’t have the heart t to do it. Yes, I afraid to approach them but it doesn’t mean I don’t want to vanish them from my eyes.


Animal has right to be preserved by other creator of God. They have same right as human being. My religion also teach me that kill animal is wrong deed even kill animal that makes us in danger circumstance is permitted. Kill kinda halal animal for eating is permitted also.

Confuse comes when I remember the case of murdering Orangutan in Borneo Forest , hunter of Orangutan in Borneo use his gun to shoot Orangutan which run from arresting that makes Orangutan will leave their home (tropical rain forest of Borneo). Does Orangutan intrude the life of murderer?
I also remember when bird which fly happily in the sky are shooted by rifleman and their goal is simply to satisfy and clam that it is their hobby, does bird intrude their life and bird has hobby to torture human until human has hobby to kill them?

Miserable! It happened continuously, I rarely cry to see animal which force to work without  feed the animal back inline what they get from animal did for human benefit. I feel hurt when I know animal for circus must be tortured by the coach for make them timid and follow the instruction. Meanwhile tiger which love to live in forest, they must move to city and practice hard with a lot of torturing merely to entertain people. I will not be doubtful  if they are treated well in cage because a lot of human also enjoy the circus for human entertain, but it doesn’t mean animal must be tortured for money that will human pay for the ticket of circus, does it?

It also happen of race that animal join in. The owner of animal often torture animal for his/her only money benefit. I ever see in news that animal must be nailed in its leg to make the animal run very fast. I can feel that it definitely will feel hurt in maximal point. Can you imagine that your thumb was kepukul palu when you nail to wall, and here you  directly nail to body of animal for your only beneficial, don’t you?

I know that animal don’t have brain as clever as human. They also never shout hard and report the deed of human to police or paparazzi about  everything that animal experienced. Does animal hurt the human until human have heart to do cruel thing to innocent creator if God. Does animal hurt people in the circumstance that I mention above?
I admit that I don’t like animal, I have great phobia to all of them. Yes I admit that existence of animal intrude my life because of my phobic. However I still able to think purely about the right of animal to life in their beautiful way.

My last question,
Do everyone who loves animal must reflect their love by killing them?
Oh I see. Let me have this phobia forever to preserve animal awhole the world!

(half) Animal Lover,

S.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram