8 Things What Will Sintia Exactly Do in 2015

by - January 02, 2015

After I do contemplation…
I want to share what is my plan for this year: 2015. I want to make them will be more rational. I had traumatic when I made 15 things what I did on 2014 but those all were totally fail so I want to  make a new one and I hope to achieve those.

  1. Get perfect GPA! Do all my endeavor :)
  2.  Join min. 5 writing competition and get the winner, it will include competition from universities and the prestigious competition from Kementerian
  3. Read a lot of meaningful non-fiction books in my every leisure time, not to mention exactly I read my required reference books in college
  4. Start to try joining international event and get it. Aamiin
  5. Be an activist (more), the detail will be explained as the time goes by
  6. Be a better Muslimah: Puasa Senin-Kamis lengkap dua hari :B and sholat tahajud kagak bolong only caused by exhausted activities and many more glorious thing :)
  7. Write a lot in blogger must have one post for one month (English in this blog and Indonesian in www.blog.ub.ac.id/sintiafarach)
  8. Love him in right way: not call much, not chat much, not hang out much, not talk much if we meet in library, not lunch/buka puasa together further from UB, etc.


Is it rational to do? I believe to achieve them.

Wait my 100% success evaluation in the last day  of 2015

Cheers,

S.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. the last point ?
    8. Love him in right way: not call much, not chat much, not hang out much, not talk much if we meet in library, not lunch/buka puasa together further from UB, etc. :D

    ngakak gua baca poin terakhir :D

    ReplyDelete

Instagram