Evaluation of Sintia 2014

by - December 31, 2014

First when I write this post, I don’t want to talk more about my density schedule in recent month until I cannot post anything in this lovely blog (even I’m sorry).

 I only want to give report what had happened in the meaningful year: 2014.
Here I want to evaluate my wish in the beginning of 2014. Yes, I do really aware that it’s out of my prediction.
15 things that I’ll do in 2014 and it’s the report:
1.  I did national examination as well as possible, I get a lot of experience that almost student in my surrounding didn’t do national examination by themselves (do some crime: cannot explain more). It’s not about I failed to get highest national marks but it’s about I able to do national examination by myself even I get the highest score in school from all jurusan, only.

2-4 failed totally because above reason :(

5. I got it. I got jurusan Akuntansi, Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis, Universitas Brawijaya with a lot of effort until I left S1 Pendidikan Akuntansi – Universitas Negeri Malang and D3 Akuntansi – Sekolah Tinggi Akuntansi Negara (STAN).

6. Joined a lot of organization in college. Yuhuu I join FORMASI UB (Debate club), Lingkar Studi Mahasiswa (Penelitian dan Penalaran department exactly), and plan for Himpunan Mahasiswa Jurusan Akuntansi next month.

7. I said to be great debater and joined minimum 3 varsity debate competitions but I only joined 2 competitions. I got “Champion” in internal university competition and I got “First Runner Up”  for some prestigious province level competition, it was East Java Varsity English Debate (EJVED)

8-11 cannot be explained especially about GPA (belum ujian euy haha, salah buat plan but still be in my wish) and Alhamdulillah to get scholarship from Kementerian.

12. I want to memorize Al-Qur’an more, but I do sure my effort around the year cannot be told as the good effort huuu :(

13. Join academic competition? I joined 2 internal competition from my organization, got 1st and 2nd winner. For joining accounting Olympiad, it can be begun in 5th semester. Yaa it’s my goal. Wish I able to get it and I want to join a lot of writing competition (things what will Sintia do next year). Additional note: Because we're talking about 2014, it also include the time when I was in Senior High School that I got 1st rank twice in accounting olympiad province level huehuehue.

14. I forgot how much books I read in 2014, not plentiful really :(

15. Heyy it’s the most silly wish by the time. I don’t want to repeat again what about this point. I want to move on. Permit me not to discuss this :''

Yuhuuu this post only will send to me as my archive. As I’ve told you that it’s only my report to my best friend (blogger) about what I’ve written in my first day of 2014 and the evaluation in last day of 2014. If you are curious to understand more about detai; things that I tell you now, open my chronolgy and choose January 2014 :B
Once I’m so sorry to leave blogger for a long time. Wait my plan for 2015 and wish me to achieve those all, not like this year :’))


Bye 2014! Thank you for your nice :)

S.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram