Hari Batik

by - October 02, 2014

October 2, 2014
Selamat Hari Batik!!!
Oh yeah, it’s surely the happiest day for Indonesian because it celebrate the time when UNESCO claim that Seni Batik is the original culture from Indonesia. We’ll no afraid if Batik would be claimed by another country, it is caused that we have legitimacy to admit it.
(even it’s no)
Yes, I don’t guess that Indonesian feel happy under the claiming of UNESCO to our Batik. I saw by myself that not all people care to this Hari Batik. Not all student in my university voluntarily wear batik by the day. I saw only PNS who use batik as their requirement.
And you know, I didn’t wear batik to campus today. Is it ironic? Yes, it’s very ironic. Because of my mistake today, I also want to remind that you and I must appreciate Batik as Indonesian wealthy .

Sorry for hari batik 2014. Let me change my mistake for next year. Remind me!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram