Fun September!

by - September 08, 2014

Fotonya ga nyambung ding, cuma pamer narsis aja sama sahabat :B

Hallo! Happy September!
Last year, I can scream to the world that September is the happiest month ever because of  Olimpiade Sains Nasional (OSN) in Bandung. Now, I also have great news that:

Sintia becomes “MAHASISWA”

I don’t know what kinda reason that I must happy to be a college student. As I know, I will get 30 km further from mama :((
Oia, I choose Brawijaya University for my next college. Wish me not to get false choice!

Brawijaya University make its new student come to join student orientation exactly in the beginning of September. So I can tell you that September is the real new month for every Brawijaya University enjoy his/her new life of  college: As freshman.
I cannot talk anything actually, except for my lucky to be new college student in Accountancy – Brawijaya University.

Beauty Greeting,
S.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram