Logically Dream

by - August 07, 2014


Do you dare to bet that everyone has dreams?

You will answer in your deep heart that you have it, but let you pay your attention to my opinion in this post.
I love dream since I was child and it’s going to change rapidly year by year. You can call me as  dreamer but if you pay attention to me for a long time, I am not a dreamer expert as well.
I think that have dreaming is not easy as I discern in advance.

Since we were in kindergarten, our teacher always send question to us “How you could to be in the future”. Every children will answer it by telling what’s profession she/he could be. Whether doctor, pilot, soldier, police, so on and so forth.

That’s the reason everyone will think about their dream. But it is not really dream, to me.
Everyone think further simply about their future profession. They often tell everyone that  their dream is their profession. It is including me indeed.

“Dream is not only you talk about your profession but also what you desire to have something outstandingly and the most important, you also have trick to achieve it”


I have a dream to be an economist/accountant who avail for this lovely country. I tell it to everyone who asked me a dream. But it’s not enough.

I define that dream and planning is same. When you try to talk about your dream, you also must set everything to achieve it. It’s not simply you write down in your paper homework or answer your father’s question about dream but WHAT YOU DO.

You must plan your dream exactly to be achieved. Especially for this short term, it’s necessary to plan everything, not talk only but you must do it. You must understand what’s everything about your dream. It’s crazy to overwhelm by one dream but you utterly do not know what you must do to achieve it. It’s not a dream but only random statement!

There are people who say he has one dream but his behaviour are not totally support his effort to achieve his dream

It ever happen to me. I still remember when I read majalah Bobo on my elementary level, I read a biography about Stephany Sena as the gold medal achiever in International Biology Olympiad. Yes, I want to be her but funnily I never study hard about biology by the time. I never give my big part of time for learning biology. Instead I have big interesting to spend my time studying about social subject. Do you think it’s my dream? That is only my ‘want’ not dream.

Dream does not talk about the portrait of something when you are asleep, moreover dream is really your deep heart want to be and exactly you will be in your future.

I know that I am not an adult who had many experienced in strugling this hard life, makan asam garam kehidupan gitu. But I want to share what I’ve thought.
Minimally it motivates me to think logically to put my dream and take right path achieving it, Aamiin.

Think and Do!
S.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram