Choose Right Dream

by - August 08, 2014


I ever say in my previous post that dream is not simply we talk to everyone to be someone, but we must have action to get it. Now, I want to tell you some idea.

Dream is different for one and another people. It’s not only caused by internal factor but I found that it’s an hundred caused by external factor. (kayak pelajaran sosiologi aja kata-kata gue(hahah)
I get to say this idea as my observing to my environment.

I say that having a dream is difficult. Because dream must be followed by its step to reach it. We will have some obstacle to get it. That’s why we must know how other people able to reach it with their thousand step. That is what I called external factor.

Choosing something to be our dream also difficult as well. You will never have a dream what people call dream as high as sky if you don’t know what is what you want to. Yeayy it sounds too hard. Simply you will never have dream to be a general secretary of United Nation if you do not know whether that position is exist in this world, won’t you?


Having a dream inline with high knowledge everyone had. When everyone know more about this world, he/she will have more desire to conquer this world. I’s also happen to elementary level student who has dream visit 7 wonderful place in this world, they choose to have a dream visiting Colosseum in Roma and Taj Mahal in Agra than visiting Haghia Sophia in Istanbul.

Id like to tell you something, I had an idol. She is not an artist, politician, etc but she is one of representative Indonesia for World School Debate Champion (WSDC). I love stalking her. Yes, I love stalking someone who deserve to be inspired by me.

I saw that many years ago, she wrote down in her official blogger that she had a dream to visit all continent in this earth before she got married. First, I thought that it’s impossible and it’s too extreme to be implemented for her. Until the end of this time I’ve known she had reached 3 of 5 continent that exist in this earth. I utterly joining her process, she did it.

She able to visit Turkey Asia on her WSDC, visit United Kingom – Europe as outstanding people for ministry foreign affairs of Indonesia and visit United State of America – America as delegation of JESSUP law moot court in her first semester when she was in FHUI. Now she get to plan to go to Australia joining her new campus program such as student exchange and going to Africa by joining program of studying Africa in her new campus, New York University.
Is it amazing? 

She is the one who makes me dare to dream anything. I try to be an extremist dreamer and think logically to achieve it. I also never say that it’s not impossible because everything would become true due to our effort achieving achievement.

It’s also the reason why I’m a village girl dare to dream even I don’t know it’s really dream or my hallucination but I must see the world as a whole not in this remote village which is primitive and discriminate women to be wonderful girl and not in school which forbide their student to join any competition under the name of fright to lose.

Go outside, Choose your dream, Catch your dream, Be better!
S.

P.S. thank you kak C. T.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram