Brutalism: WE ARE!

by - May 22, 2014



22 May 2014 – I and my girl-classmate made a late party behind the school (approach composting area). Silly but lovable!
Guys, you actually know that Ujian Nasional SMA 2014 announcement annouced on 20 May 2014. Another ‘normal’ students directly made a brutal convoy turn around downtown and drew their clothes abstractly after they knew that they got predicate “LULUS”.

My school side anticipated the convoy agenda inside students so the announcement was not token by students but our parents. For my schoolmates who had intention to do convoy, they joined with another students outside school and do that brutal action. But I and my friends were not naughty as well so we kept calm in our house, gazing the result of Ujian Nasional (to me: Crying).

On facebook, there were a lot of photos posted by third grade students with their dirty uniform. Really I did not like it so much. Felt disgusting though I wanted it also haha
And......
My dream to be brutal ones achieve today. And it was not un-planned at all. I got bbm from my friend that I must use uniform for Friday whereas today is Thursday and I must bring additional clothes beside I donate it to school.

By the way, school-side informed the third grade students to donate the uniform, it also the form of anticipating us not to draw our uniform. But my classmate no more left trickness. We all minimally have 3 white shirts, I personally have 4 white shirts. so we decide to make one shirt for donating, one for going to spend our school-time and one for DRAWING!!!!


The day comes, I and my girl-classmate came to school lately. After we take after our assignment by the day. We continued our schedule. Yes, drawing on the ‘rightest’ place (our uniform). First, I did not guess to be like this but I distrusful because they also asked me to bring spidol last night.

We searched the safe place. Yes, it is school. We did not have any idea to do it outside school because we did not want to see as the brutal ones yayaya even though we did it at last. And we knew, the right place are BACKSIDE school. Yes, it is in composting area. It will be utilized only after the school finished by ministry of utilizing rubbish in my school so the place is steril when learning process directed.
I thought we would only sign our signature on our uniform but apparently one of my friend brought airbrush. Wusss, it sounds more brutal really, I love it :D

Then, we all put our uniform on land and begin to draw it with airbrush. But we did it politely not to draw it at random. I write down my initial name ‘S’ on the face and in my left arm “LULUS” plus the right “SMA”. Behind I wrote XII IPS 2 my lovely class, EC and OSN, those are the reason I felt happy during this secondary school.

I insist what we do today are not totally wrong. Yes, we do not convoy and make noise in traffic, we do not draw it at random or I mean hurt public facilty and especially we still donate. We did not make totally messy to around society moreover another school-society.

If you think I did it so I hurt my parents who bought my uniform. No, you are false. Instead my mother told me to come to school exactly to draw the uniform. Yeay my mother understand what teenager want hahaha. She thought how when my brother graduated from SMA, he drew his uniform and keep it to present, memorable she said. So my mother permit me to do it huhuhu I love her so much.

Guys, it’s real. I admit that SMA is very beautiful moment. We are not child and we are not old. Yes, we are teenager. It is cute, guys. For last moment, may I draw my uniform? Of course I may.
The happiness is countless and you find it by drawing  your uniform.
Srooootttttt!!!!!! *lempar pilox*

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram