My Life Shake: University Entrance

by - June 30, 2014

World has changed in this recently month. I lost from the circulation tentatively and now I come and try to tell you what happened. I am so sorry to leave you, blogger!

May Post:
After I cried because my score for national examination was out of my prediction, I thought that disaster had been end. I used to believe that one failure would be changed by another success. I made myself patient to accept my score and wait unpatiently for the announcement from Kementerian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan about Seleksi Nasional Masuk Perguruan Tinggi Negeri (SNMPTN). I had big belief that I would be accepted whether it was in Universitas Brawijaya or Universitas Negeri Malang importantly it is Accountancy program.
But earth shake,

“Anda dinyatakan tidak LULUS seleksi SNMPTN”

Hell! I cried as loud as I can. I did not know what kinda reason I was not accepted. I did not know what kinda sin I had till I got this disaster. I did not prepare anything for SBMPTN and another alternative choice. I was like a crazy people by the time.

Yes, SNMPTN is the only way to be accepted in PTN. At least, it is what I had cultivated in my mind. So I took my effort during SMA to conquer that selection. Did everything I could be. But the result was out predictable more than out from my prediction for score in Ujian Nasional.

Both my parents was not believe what I had experienced even though I checked many times on website  and it was same, YOU ARE NOT ACCEPTED. Yayaya my parents did not believe, considering that I always get highest rank paralel without any decreasing in my score report ,I never forget to join external achievement whether I would be the winner or not. They know how is my effort to conquer SNMPTN in my last SMA by those following effort.



I cried every times as though I had had not any way after my failure. I close myself from many things. I deactivate my account in social media and severely I did not activate my handphone. But at last, I perceive why I was not accepted. I WAS ARROGANT!
Yes, I was nothing. Who is me? A little student from remote school who has big dreams to be the best among another thousand students around Indonesia. What it could be. I was despondent till my weight decreased rapidly.
I hate May. So much.

June Post:
I went to my uncle’s course to study about SBMPTN (my next way). I had big effort to have good university importantly in Accountancy program. Even though I always remeber that my teacher had forbiden me to put that prestigious program because she believed that I cannot get it under the reason my senior had never been in accountancy program around Indonesia. Yes, she was right initially that it’s inline with my failure in SNMPTN that I was not accepted in accountancy program.

But I insist to be there whatever the condition. I studied hard, left my house to get the course. Yes I study SBMPTN also with depression. Depress with the fact whom I experienced and also depress with the hyper difficulty SBMPTN whom I never plan to face the test so far.

 On the other hand, I got new door. My dream since I was child to be a student of Sekolah Tinggi Akuntansi Negara (STAN) will be near, I registered there. I shocked why STAN open the registration for D1 and D3 exact with my failure in SNMPTN. Considering usually STAN had unclear infomation in accepting student. I did not know it. Whether it is fate to me or not. But I hope to be yes. Aamiin.
I ran to many other world. I met many friends in many courses I had joined. But the worst thing came because actually this june 2014 I must have sweet seventeenth party happily. Those are failed because I must in my course with my new friends. Yeah it was bad. So bad!

Inside I register myself in SBMPTN and USM STAN, I was asked by  my senior in Universitas Negeri Malang (UM) to join Jalur Prestasi.Jalur Prestasi UM is mentioned for students around Indonesia who has achievement minimally get first rank in province competition level. Alhamdulillah I had it from economic, accountancy and debate competition. I tried it, register by online, brought many ceritificates to be verified and interview. I also asked my friends who got many achievements but did not have chance to be accepted in SNMPTN to join this way, with me.

And Alhamdulillah I was accepted. I was happy to have one university to be placed Another my friends who joined this test was not accepted. In last I knew that Jalur Prestasi UM only accept few students, only me who accepted in Pendidikan Akuntansi program. God, I was praised to get campus before SBMPTN and USM STAN are announced.
Ah I cannot write more. I had been long time not to post something in blogger. I forgot how to make an article. But this is my up-to-date info. Silly but wonderful. Wait my another success yaa.

Cheers,

S.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram