Euphoria of PilPres 2014

by - June 30, 2014

I left the euphoria of PilPres 2014 (election of Indonesian president)!!!
Ah, hate my business so far.  When everyone has take a role to observe and classify whose candidate president deserve to be chosen. I had not yet, I still busy with those stuff. However I  want to give comments.

Come to my case, (kayak debat parlementer gue biasanya aja, plak lupakan)

I lost of update around June, but I still spend my time to open social media i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Blackberry Messenger and Line. I often see the controversial article posted by someone, get broadcasted message in BBM about their opinion, see many new fanpages, see what is trending topic and others.
Really PilPres 2014 is the wonderful ones because only 2 candidates who exist in PilPres 2014. First, Prabowo Subianto and Hatta Rajasa. Second, Joko Widodo and Jusuf Kalla.
Both of them have own supporter, each supporters try to persuade another people to vote what they’ve chosen. They have logical reason or even unlogic /SARA reason why we must choose one of the candidate. There are people who write their opinion politely or even angry. Many news about weakness of both candidates spread out in society. Colorful!

I found that people choose candidate under the image who has had by the candidate. They try to have big fanatism to support the candidate till they do not know what actually vision-mission of every candidates and their really capacity-capability outside of the track record (mean: how they are now)
Talk about both candidate president.



The supporter of Prabowo Subianto try to persuade under the reason of his firmness because he is purnawirawan army general, he is claimed as the courageous person because there is image that president from  military will have strong to secure Indonesia amidst the news that Indonesia will get big attack from another country in the next following years. Also guessed that USA and Australia have afraid with Prabowo Subianto because his strength.  And the bad news  spread out in society about him is about his violent in human right on 1997 that he is claimed as the brain of that violence.

The supporter of Joko Widodo love him because He is good leader, proved by his success as leader in Solo and DKI Jakarta and also his achievement in international world because of his good leadership during leading his district. He is well-known with his innocent and love to see society directly or it calls ‘blusukan’. But the opponent do not like him because he is claimed as the doll of party especially actuated by the general leader of PDIP and also society hate him who ever leave the leadership for the election in higher level, he leaves Solo for Jakarta and Jakarta for PilPress 2014.

Hmmm....
Those are little information which I can conclude from both candidate. There is plus and minus. Yayaya it’s normal.
But I do not want to talk about the image. I want to classify how is their vission-mission and how is my verbal adjudication for the debate I’ve watched hahaha  -_-

I do not know exactly about  their vission-mission but I want to give comment as the beginning voter. I believe both of them have glorious goal. They persuade to promote the program as well as possible to invite people choose them. I assume that both of candidate able to do what they promise to society. Because I do believe both of them cannot guarantee the implementation of their goal. Even there are logical and unlogical vission-mission in term of that.

However, I get to choose one of them under the reason of his logical argument, how he able to do debate well  and how the manner when he debate (penting ga penting loh). Because I believe it has connection toward who our president is.
In the first debate Capres-Cawapres, (I see only a part :(( )
I see both of them has same power. But unfortunately I do not like the way how the candidate president no. 2 less talk than his vice. To me, president is number one in a country. I impressed that Mr. Jokowi is not powerful to lead Indonesia though he intend to divide the proportion of speech but it was funny to take few part in speech. I also do not like how the couple of no.2 try to ask something which is not connect with the vission-mission especially when they try to put into a corner in the question of human right in which the gossip is warm in society. Yaa I do believe how the couple no. 2 drop the opponent with unlogic statement. About candidate president no. 1? No matter, I think. Or even I lack of analysis. I am so sorry. But from the matter of both candidates are good anymore.

The second debate about Economy (oh my love), I do not see. Huuu It caused my preparation for interview in Jalur Prestasi UM. Damn! Even I strongly desire to deem them  if the debate only happen president vs president.

The third debate about “Politik dan Hubungan Internasional”, I see all hahaha and it is the big reason I choose one of them.
In this debate,  I admit that Jokowi was totally lost. He talked out of theme in the question he asked,  he cannot answer the question by Mr. Prabowo about crucial things in status quo, he only answer one liner.
Example about the case of Indosat how he regret about the selling of Indosat and want to buy under the prerequisite ‘the price is in normal’. It’s really impossible lah, the price had been rising from the sale of 2002, if the price is normal, I surely believe SBY bought it in the very first time. And it is not about the monetary crisis when government sell Indosat to SingaporeEspecially talk about internationality, we must tak about security but Jokowi always talk that he want to peaceful by doing diplomation but until the end of this time what kinda diplomation when Prabowo asked Jokowi about domination in one island. Why he never talk about the security from military, he does not know or even he want to promote to society that he loves peaceful. It’s not the time Sir, our island would have stolen.

And also about the case of Laut Cina Selatan. You know what happened right? And he simply talked that Indonesia do not have any connection to its. It’s really out from evidence and I can make conclusion that the knowledge and analysis of him is not totally good or even I can say that he does not have any capability in facing the international problem.

He also insert the question why Army use tank Anoa and not to use Leopard. What kinda question itu cobak? Not catch with the theme. Even I know he put this question because tank Anoa is the program of his vice Jusuf Kalla, yups he still insert the promotion inside debate. Waduh why he do it sih. Instead he said that the heaviness of tank Leopard will destruct the street. OMG! Tank Leopard use in big battle lah. I am teenager and I know it sir.

Ah tau ah, I do not know. It is my silly argument. I am so sorry not to obvious explain it. Exactly I want to make it right that when you love your candidate, you are not only talk about your opponent candidate’s weakness. Try to be good statesman, don’t see the image only. Let we see from their capability, their vission-mission or many other things.
I also not to persuade you to join what I have been supporting, I am not only choose the candidates number 01 under the reason I give victory point to him in debating but also I counted from many sides in argument he had given.

Both of them are Putra Bangsa, they are the best. Whoever the real president, I pride.
Salam Indonesia!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram