Despondent: Result UN

by - May 20, 2014



I have bad news!
Kementerian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan has announced the result of Ujian Nasional 2014 (20/5)
One who read my articles since 5 months ago knew that I had big ambission to get the highest national accumulative score on Ujian Nasional 2014.
Fact: I do not!
Actually I perceive that I am only a student from 'village' high school who do not to have good treatment in learning process under many reasons. I also didn't join any extra course who take high course fee and last, I also didn't buy the key answer *ops it’s not reason *forget it
First I will talk about the dream. I knew everyone who join Ujian Nasional have a goal for getting predicate "LULUS". However because of my nature to be competitor, I want to be the best than another. One of them was getting the best score around Indonesia in Ujian Nasional.

To me, the level of Ujian Nasional 2014 was more difficult than previous UN or even my try out. I don’t know it’s really difficult or I was too stupid to answer the question. I must whirl my brain to answer those hard level question in test room while another student only open the thick twenty papers with a series of alphabetical (A to E). It's the real distinguishment, right? But I never take attention to them, I always believe that the honesty ones is the winner.


The time goes by, the result was announced. You-know-what? When Kemdikbud announced those 25 students who got higest national accumulative marks, certainly I was not there. I cried, felt vey despondent till didn't have any passion to eat. Yeay, the announcement from Kemdikbud announced that my first dream has been declaring as the failed ones.
I did not know whether it was deserve to cry like that moreover I perceive as my above reasons that actually I did not deserved initially. I read the Kemdikbud announcement D-1 real announcement day and automatically I decrease my dream. Yes I only want to win around my friends who buy the key answers, simply but I did not know also whether it could be!

D-Day came, only parents could go to school and take the announcement. I waited home and dad came by bringing white closed envelope. I opened. The paper is written my name, my number-test, my birthday. Big letter is written “LULUS”.
I was more interest to look my real score and......
I cried in my silent, it’s right that I could not be the highest national marks achiever. Yes, my score was out of my prediction. I discern it much before I went to my bedroom and cried as baby who has not walked yet to run and take a milk. I could not say anything moreover I must face the fact that my score are not totally perfect as I want.

My family, my junior, my batch-mate, my olympiad-mate, my ex school-mate, everyone asked my score. I did not want to show it but it’s silly to conceal my score so I insisted to say. They all gave almost same response that the score more than 50 is good enough. Yes, I pride to God but however I could not accept it as well under my hurt psycology with its.
Moreover I got envy to hear my olympiad-mate will always tell about their wonderful score. I knew that envy was not permitted however I adore them but again and again I could not back to past and change my answers to the rightest ones.

The time goes by, I found that I got the highest accumulative marks in my school and got second in sub-rayon. Guys, late to know that I must accept it sincerely, need 4-5 number again to reach the highest national acculmulative marks. Under my consciousness, I say Alhamdulillah with my real score. Minimally I able to defeat those dishonest people. I do that the honest ones is the winner, I've proven it even ONLY in low level.
(still) Love my national examination! Gott Sei Dank!
And wish another success!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram