Look Back 2021!

by - December 31, 2021

Coming to the end of this year. What time flies so fast!

Last year I ended the year by having a super great winter vacation to the eastern part of Japan, I was just sitting down the whole day working from home this year. Nothing special to end this year.

But I would like to spare some time to look back on how I go through this year.

As I have mentioned in the last article, I did not create year resolution in 2021 because I was so clueless about life.

This year is full of transitions. Transitions with blessings.

1. Kak Irfan received a great offer from an Indonesia-based tech company, so we surely decide to leave Japan

2. Two weeks after Kak Irfan's offering, I also receive an offer to work in an accounting firm as an advisory. While I was so afraid to start my professional career, I still could not believe that I directly start my career in senior position.

3. Got pregnant~~

Yaa even initially I was so shocked to know about this because I knew this in the first week I start my professional career. Clueless.

But as the time goes by, I am beyond happy to have this cute baby in my womb. Can't wait to meet my baby next year~~

4. Complete master degree~

As I start my career before I graduate, and got pregnant at the same time. I was quite stress finishing my final research project. No matter what, I did it well yeay...

5. Live in Malang, our lovely city.

We work in Jakarta literally, but fortunately I and kak Irfan could work from anywhere thus we decide to leave our apartment in Jakarta and live in Malang, in our own house.

We also bought our first car. Kak Irfan went to driving school and he learned well there. So we could enjoy Malang well with our new car and safely drive with my baby in tummy.

Thank you, 2021!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram