Evaluation for 2015

by - January 19, 2016

Hello 2016!
I don’t know why I don’t have eagerness to evaluate my 2015 and tell the resolution on 2015 immediately in the last day of 2015 as usual. For your information, as a student of Brawijaya University, I face my final test in odd semester appropriately in the initial date of 2016. I made my 31st December as quiet week whom it’s the time for me to finish my ‘take home’ assignment and review all material to break my test.

Initiate with the evaluation of 2015,
I cannot say that I had passed all the day perfectly. I did wasting activity which supposed to be productive as well. I less reading book outside my college reference. Moreover, I did not succeed to read all those reference books in my odd semester because of my business as a member of many organization which I could not control. I’ve failed to make a plan regarding reading a meaningful non-fiction book for more.

Besides, I got really fail in writing productively as much as possible in my blog both blog UB and this lovely blog. I exactly did the failure in odd semester again and again. I less thought critically and created the spectacular posts on blogger. It’s hard to evaluate about what I did along the year until my productivity flew away.

For my achievement, my GPA could not reach perfectly on both semesters. I got perfect for my even semester and nearly got perfect for the odd semester of my 1st year college. I joined a lot of competition by the year and tried joining international competition, from all endeavor, I have not gotten anything as a result. I cannot blame them because I got problematic in doing the process to do them. Yaaa it must be the biggest homework for me to improve the process for highest result that I’ll achieve.

Then…
Alhamdulillah, 2015 brings my new experience as researcher after I got special occasion to join research project with lecturer. The project is doing the qualitative research under the umbrella research about “Akuntansi Gula”. I took research about interpreting prosperity under the sugarcane farmer perspective in my village which has widely field for sugarcane. Wearing etnomethodology, I start to be near with the real academician world which I want to reach it for along.
In the spirituality affair, shameful is the point. I’m sure that I often leave tahajud and puasa senin-kamis under the reason of exhausted and getting illness. I don’t know what I had thought by the time until leaving my obligation. Oh mine, remember me for this!

AAAAARRGGHH!!!!

“Regret always places in the end”

The statement is really suitable with me who has wasted potential time for unimportance. However it’s the proud year because it’s my first year which able to make me and my boyfriend love each other during all around day in 2015 hahaha bismillah for next countless moment yaaa. Bismillah for my productivity in the year and wish me luck!!!!!!!!

A regretful girl,

S.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram