Start to Write, Start to Make a History

by - March 20, 2015



After I decided stop debating in some months ago, I am used to believing that I will go to another world, writing!

“Writing is The activity or occupation of composing text for publication

That’s what Oxford Dictionary says. To me, writing is ‘complex thing’.


A lot of people say that speaking is hard to be learned, everyone always feel that speaking in front of many people is very difficult. They afraid and don’t have courage to stand up in front of audience moreover start to speak up.

They are them, not me. I don’t know whether it’s anugerah or whatever, I love to speak in front of people. Since I was child, I was the first person who put my hand up in order to answer the question of teachers. I would answer the question and told a story without any nervous or embarrassment. I also ever be a master of ceremony in big event when I was in 2nd elementary school and it would’ve continued until  now.

Yes, I do love speaking. My starting point for using my preference in speaking is joining debate class. I used to make my speech was in structure and systematically speaking. I made it by reading a lot of newspaper, non-fiction book, research a million matter, etc. I do love this action and have joined some competitions.

Not to mention I left debate, but this is my time to change my way.

To be Writer…

Writing is more difficult than I thought in advance. To be speaker is easier than we need to make something that’s written systematically. Maybe everyone will think when we have been able to speak so it will be easy for us to write. But writing is different, especially to be great writer. Make it systematic writing is different with speak systematically like debating.


When you want to write, it will make you think more deeply about what you think. When  you take your way to write, it means that you aim to show your writing to people even they are not in front of you by the time. You want speak up to people that is not in front of you. You don’t know who’s in front of you but you are in charge of making them understand by your text without you explain everything.

It is my problem that I still in studying phase to write by creating an idea with complex and systematic so that I can serve my writing to a lot of people.


Behind the difficulty in writing, you need know that writing is a basic of history. Writing is the valuable thing for academician to make them be remembered as an academician which has contributed for the world.

Yes it is the reason of me to study this course. It is only caused that  I WANT TO REMEMBERED.
I will die, everyone will die. I want to be remembered but I don’t know what must I do for that. I know if I was in debate class, I would be remembered when I deliver speech and people record my performance. But it’s different. It’s very different.

Writing is the key for everyone to be remembered because it can reflects our thought systematically and complex from year-to-year. Your idea will not be eradicated even your brain has buried, it still alive in every ink that you scratch on paper. Everyone who life after you will know you by reading your text that is filled by your excellent idea even though they never meet you. Historian also can be easily to count that in previous era, live people with great idea that’s proved by clear evidence.

People can know everything by reading the great writing that has made by great writer also. Writing is the good evidence for life. I cannot deny if Adam Smith didn’t write “Wealth of Nations”, Yahya bin Umar didn’t write “Ahkam Al-Suq”, and Luca Pacioli didn’t write “Summa de Arithmetica Geometria et Proportionalita”. I DO BELIEVE, I would not know what they thought in their era  and their idea would never be implemented and grow to be excellent literature that is beneficial for human nowadays.

Create Your History by Writing!


Let me study,
S.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram