Don't be fanatism

by - July 09, 2014

It’s my second post about PilPres 2014 and now I’m angry!


How I am not angry if every supporter try to denounce one another candidates of president and his vice. Supporter of Prabowo-Hatta denounce Jokowi-JK and supporter of Jokowi-JK denounce Prabowo-Hatta.

I had a list of frontal fanpages/group in facebook which always post many articles full with SARA and unpolite reason why we may not choose one of candidates. What they said are very very severe. They call the candidate with another name and it’s unpolite (I don’t want to give you an example) and denounce by unsuitable word, pokoknya parah wes.

One another supporter hate each other, they want their idol has big supporting from their environment regardless anything.

You must know that everyone in Indonesia has right to choose whose the best for Indonesia, everyone also has right to invite and do campaign  for persuading another people to choose one candidate but in right way , don’t you?
Moreover, I want to tell you that both candidates are the best people who is chosen by their party and by Komisi Pemilihan Umum (KPU) itself. It’s impossible if they are prisoner or terrorist. They are also the educated people even have different level in studying, over all they are not random people. Both of them has been counting as people who deserve getting title as “Presiden Republik Indonesia”


Here I offer you to think of big effect after PilPres 2014. You definitely know that there will be loss and win candidate. My question, how if your idol cannot be the president?
We must think about that. You have denounced your opponent idol and hate him severely but the fact, one whom you hate is your president for next 5 years.

Big possible is YOU HATE THE PRESIDENT ALL OVER THE TIME. If you hate someone, don’t you think what they do always in bad way even it’s right? Is it good if there is country which its society don’t love their president? Don’t you know if the good governance will be ran smoothly if there are big support from its society? If you are very hate with government, will it still run smoothly?

No! The next effect you will destroy the implementation of government  or called MAKAR (nah loh bahasa inggrisnya apa coba istilahnya, pokoknya itu :p).

I don’t want it, really. I do believe as I’ve told you in my previous article that I support Candidate no. 1 but it doesn’t mean that I hate and claim Jokowi-JK is trash to be a couple of president. No! I will obey the government whatever the condition. Even I know that it’s hard to accept discomfiture but I never tell that one of candidate is contemptible any more.

Don’t be fanatism! Be a good statesman!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram