The Best School Ever (Sekolah Adiwiyata Nasional)

by - February 06, 2014

 Almost 3 years I go to this school, SMA Negeri 1 Gondanglegi. But I don't even tell you about my school, so it's the time.

My school is located in isolated place, if you pass to Jl. Raya Ketawang, you will have difficult to find my school. But it's not apply again after my school built big gateway in front 300 meters of my school on 2012 and written SMAN 1 Gondanglegi.
After you come in, you will look dual carriageway as like western country (right path), among of them you can see a lot of palm trees.


Along the way you can see the creation of students, there is long wall that boxed and filled by mural painting. It would be changed every 4 years and I got the moment to paint it when I was in 10th grade.

After that, you will come to my school (pass second gateway). You will look greeny places. Every side of my school are green. You will feel that you are like in Madagascar, is it forest? Haha yes it's indeed so, my school is like forest because of its green *exaggerate* and you’ll find that my school is triple clean.
Those can do because my school is ADIWIYATA SCHOOL, don’t you know what is Adiwiyata?
Really I know that term after I go to this school haha, I don’t understand literally but i’m sure that Adiwiyata is a program from Kementerian Lingkungan Hidup joint with Kementerian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan to create school who comfort with 3 fundamental aspects Green, Clean and Hygine.

My school starts to repair itself since 2012 and we got appreciation as Sekolah Adiwiyata Nasional on 2013. We do not guess to get that predicate as fast as this.Really even though I am not tim 8 (Coordinator of Environment), I proud because Adiwiyata is posessed by all of student.
We as student in adiwiyata school do everything while another school do not do it.
We still do same activities like study, keep dicipline, keep clean. But we also do strange but avail things like

First, divide rubbish which organic and non-organic so the organic one can be used for cook (reacted to be gas metan) and non-organic is used for recycle (art lesson).

Second, bring plants to school every environment-days and have flag-ceremony to celebrate those environment-days  like Earth day that celebrated on April 22nd, Hari Cinta Puspa dan Satwa Nasional on November 5th.

Third, not use plastic, eat everthing non chemical preservative, non-aspartam, etc. It also do by another school but in Adiwiyata school, it’s very exaggerate till I can say that my school food and beverage is NOT delicious at all. So almost every student of my school bring food from house (bekal geto).
And many more (males jelasin gue haha)

These are the result of my stalking to be paparazzi for a week. Here the collection photos
It's the reason, you won't 'kesasar' again to find my school: GATE
The Palm trees, everyhere
Right side, it's like in United States :D
We must walk a lof of hundred meters to go to school. Exhaustable!
It's my class mural, we got second winner
Ruang Terbuka Hijau, you'll feel fresh here
The main class buliding
Cooked by mamaaa every morning


Ocean Smanggi park *boasting*
Do it every day
As Student, As Gardener
The way I love ......
We are imposed to remember those all
Comfort in toilet -_-
We must confuse when throw the rubbish :(
I cannot distinguish, it's school or taman buah Mekar Sari  :/



However my school is located in isolation place, I love my school and all inside :)
Congratulation also for my lovely school as Sekolah Adiwiyata Nasional.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram