Go For A Minute

by - February 06, 2014


Because I'll pass my last test for next week till in the middle of April. I choose to not write more on this blog. However I surely will miss writing more silly articles namely my attempt to be a good writer.
Really I am same with another third grade student, I have big fright to join a lot of last exam for getting predicate 'LULUS' but I'm not simply to fright getting that predicate. I also wanna write the best score ever in my Ijazah.
Afterall my kids in the future must proud to have mother like me, I don't want my kids see there was a bad score that their mother got. Moreover, I wanna engrave big good histories for my SMA now, in my last test. If there are a lot of them, I promise to tell those after National Examination, after announcement literally.
Bye blog, I'll go for awhile. Big huge from Gondanglegi :*

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram