15 Things I'll Do on 2014

by - January 01, 2014


  1. Do national examination and get high score in national as a whole
  2. Buy precious thing for my mom and daddy that had not bought before
  3. Go to Jekardah for joining many interactive-dialogue
  4. Go to Tangerang to meet with my old friend
  5. Start my new class as great freshman in FEB Akuntansi Universitas Brawijaya
  6. Join a lot of campus organization
  7. Be great debater minimum had joined 3 varsity competitions
  8. Write an article that deserve to be posted in college Magazine
  9. Get high IP in my first semester and ongoing to my IPK
  10. Search a lot of scholarship for making easy my life
  11. Start a way to go to abroad free under the name of Indonesia
  12. Increase my brain capacity to remember more verse in Al-Qur'an
  13. Join an academic competition,  must try to be selected by the lecturers
  14. Buy and increase the frequence of reading more non-fiction book to fill my brain with useful stuffs
  15. Get relationship with someone that I found in OSN Ekonomi
The last is silly wish but all of those, Aamiin!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram