Social Observer

by - June 30, 2013

Welcome Blog :)
I'm new in blogger. Actually I have this blog since I was in 3rd junior high school but I was so lazy to post something here. Yaaa, I never have any desire in writing world but now beside I persevere in public speaking, I also attempt to persevere in writing.
Perhaps my articles will not be good enough as journalist at Tempo, Kompas or Jakarta Post. But here I'll try to be one social observer because  in senior high school I'm studying at social program :D

We know what the substance of the earth, don't we? What a large this earth and a lot of human in. Human always behave different between one and another. There's one wanna do this and another one wanna do that. Unique! As human being, I also wanna see what happen around me and this blog will be my place to post my mind about what I had  seen.

Here also I wanna write who am I, what I do and what happen about this wondrous life. I post in english just for making me strive to use english well even how bad my english.
I wanna see in my future later how my developing to observe concerning sociality and my ability to write from I was in school days until I will be in one Indonesian ministry, best economic lecturer or probably dedicate to ECOSOC (Aamiin)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram